ACCOMMODATION & VISA
HOTEL INFORMATION WARNING: Please be aware of scam companies. The only official travel agent for VIV MEA is BTC Group.
Our official & recommended suppliers can be found via our website only.
Like previous editions, BTC Group is appointed as the official housing and travel agency for VIV MEA 2020. BTC GROUP has carefully selected the official VIV MEA 2020 hotels to offer you the most convenience in terms of comfort and commuting. On behalf of VIV, BTC Group has negotiated special hotel rates for exhibitors & visitors. These special rates apply to hotel rooms booked via the official hotel booking site.
On behalf of VIV, BTC Group has negotiated special/guaranteed hotel rates for exhibitors & visitors with hotels near the exhibition centre:
- Aloft hotel (very limited rooms)
- Andaz-Hyatt Capital Gate
- Premier Inn Capital Centre
- Bab Al Qasr hotel
- Novotel Al Bustan
For visa information please see below as BTC Group cannot help or arrange any kind of visa or invitation letter.
VNU Exhibitions Europe/VIV does not get a commission nor any other kind of financial kickback for the services you book with our partners. We are not in favor of such actions and support our exhibitors quest in obtaining a fair price.
VISA SUPPORT VISITORS
Nationals from the following countries can enter the UAE without a pre-arranged visa:
• GCC Countries: Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia
• Europe: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City
• America: Argentina, Canada, United States of America
• Oceanic/Pacific: Australia, New Zealand
• Asia: Brunei, Hong Kong, Japan, People’s Republic of China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea
• East Africa/Indian Ocean: Mauritius, Seychelles
Nationals other than those of the above lists require an entry visa that will need to be arranged prior to arrival.*
The UAE visa is an electronic document only. (You no longer need to have a letter of invitation neither do you have to go to the Embassy in your country.)
The UAE visa can be arranged by different local sponsors:
• ADNEC Exhibition Centre: Complete the visa form.
• Airlines: Ask for information when booking your flight.
o Etihad Airways (Airline of Abu Dhabi)
o Emirates (Airline of Dubai)
With Emirates airline ticket you are entitled to free shuttle bus service to Abu Dhabi, 60 minutes. (book 48hrs prior to arrival)
*For the most updated information please check with your national embassy. VIV worldwide does not take any responsibility in case of a declined visa or a declined entrance permit.
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Khaleej Al Arabi Street
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
March 9-11, 2020
Monday 9th March: 10:00 - 18:00 hrs
Tuesday 10th March: 10:00 - 18:00 hrs
Wednesday 11th March: 10:00 - 17:00 hrs