VIV INDUSTRY LEADERS
Over the previous years VIV MEA has built a strong network of industry leaders from different sectors who come together at the show.
VIV MEA welcomes the Industry Leaders with a dedicated program and the opportunity to network with other top leaders in the industry.
Extraordinary experience for our VIV Industry Leaders
The VIV Industry leaders enjoy a priority registration via a dedicated page.
A welcome desk at the show serve as a reference point to collect the priority badges and receive a special welcome as VIV Industry Leader.
As top leaders of the industry, these selected profiles receive special invitations to several activities at VIV MEA 2021, which may include:
- Match-making: free use of all networking possibilities within V-connect/Swapcard
- Access to VIL Lounge for 3 days (VIV and MEAP lounge at the same location)
- VIV MEA – DPC-Holland reception, at Aloft on Nov. 24 by invitation only
- 2-night hotel stay (by invitation only)
The exclusive VIV Industry Leader Lounge during show hours, with first class refreshments and drinks, is the best place for VIV Industry Leaders to network with peers from the industry and enjoy time while doing business.
WELCOME TO THE VIV INDUSTRY LEADER LOUNGE
The lounge offers access for Industry Leaders to relax, recharge, meet and network with free drinks and snacks.
You will find a more quiet place away from the exhibitor buzz, but within the show ground area. The lounge will open during show hours in hall 7.
Highlights selected for Industry Leaders
- Dairy seminar – Global Dairy Farmers, supported by VIV
- WPSA branch meeting
- Build my Feedmill
- Poultry Marketing Round Table: The Legislator’s point of view, The Farmer’s point of view, The Dealer’s point of view
- Inspiration sessions: Floating Farm: circular farm concept for Dairy production and Layer farms
- Aquatic MEA, Aquaculture
- Networking reception Aloft hotel
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Khaleej Al Arabi Street
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
23 - 25 November, 2021
Tuesday 23 Nov.: 10:00-18:00 hrs
Wednesday 24 Nov.: 10:00-18:00 hrs
Thursday 25 Nov.: 10:00-17:00 hrs